Thursday, April 5, 2012

Change Ahead ...

As of this coming Sunday, April 8, the "Debut Novels" page on Spire Reviews will come down. I enjoyed tracking the debut novelists last year and I still love finding new authors (see Debut Novel Anticipation - April 2012). The sheer number of first-time novelists provides hope for those of us who've yet to crack into the publishing industry.

Thank you to all the Debut Novelists who took time to provide information for this page. I wish you the best!

In news related to Spire Reviews, my website, www.BrendaAndersonBooks.com will soon be undergoing renovation. My current web host is changing systems and I'm not fond of the direction it's going, so I figured now is a good time to revamp the site, hopefully giving it a more professional appearance. It will be a work in progress for a while as I learn to navigate a new system, but I'm very excited about the change.

Thank you all for following Spire Reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment